FS - NIKON FIELDSCOPE ED 82 mm w/ Case and 25-75x Eyepiece

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey Guys,

For Sale:

Nikon Fieldscope ED82 mm with Stay on Case and Zoom Eyepiece 25-75x

All in Excellent condition. Lenses are in perfect order, body in perfect order.

Stay on case is in great shape, velcro on top of eyepiece is still working but could be freshened up. That is the only flaw I can find anywhere on any of the scope and other components.

Weight: on my digital kitchen scale

The scope and eyepiece weigh in at: 3 lb. 12.3 oz
The stay on case weighs in at: 7.5 oz

Comes with:

1 - Nikon Fieldscope ED82, lens covers both ends (Straight Model)
1- Nikon Zoom Eyepiece 25-75x
1 - Stay on case for the scope
1 - case for the eye piece
original Cabelas receipt
orginal boxes for scope and eye piece.

This is an awesome scope. Brighter than the 80mm Swaro STS that I have compared to. Excels in all categories. Stands up to all alpha scopes well in all categories. I have compared it side by side to Leica and Swaro scopes and it holds its own. The only place I can see where it falls short of the comparable Swaro or alpha scopes it in the eye piece. The eye piece has a slightly more narrow view it seems with the lessor eye relief. I have used the scope with great care and always have babied it.

This is back when NIKON was known for their alpha level glass with their ED glass, not sure why they changed things so much. Please ask any questions. Looking to move the scope for a reasonable price, otherwise heading to the other forums or EBAY last.

$775 paypal or add the 3% or USPS MONEY ORDER, TYD insured. OR best reasonable offer.

Thanks,

OTB

IMG_0921.jpgIMG_0922.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0926.jpgIMG_0917.jpg

Last edited:
OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
TTT

SORRY FORGOT TO ADD THE WEIGHT!!! Weighs in around 2 ounces heavier than the Swaro STS HD with the 20-60x eyepiece

Added total weight to post................

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cannot believe this hasn't been snatched up. Half the price of a Vortex Razor and superior glass in my opinion. Run the same scope in the 60. Quality of glass is tough to beat. Good luck with the sale.

OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks Ohio Darin.

Just as you say, I thought my price was a real deal for someone wanting some excellent glass! Lots of tire kickers!
Firm Price at this point guys.........who needs some excellent glass at an excellent price?

oenanthe

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just chiming in here to endorse the ED82. I picked one up last year and have been very pleased.

Last year on my sheep hunt I spent a couple of days at the strip waiting to get flown out. I had the opportunity to compare the ED82 with another hunter's Swaro STS 80. We watched a young Dall ram on distant hillside for a couple of hours in varying light conditions. We both gave the edge in resolution and clarity to the Nikon, although it was not a big difference.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I picked one up a ways back, thinking I would eventually upgrade to a Swaro. Short story, I never felt a need to upgrade. The only thing a guy might want is a fixed eyepiece or two. It´s just down right phenomenal glass.