Need help with Diggs Outdoors

Snicolio

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey guys I really need some help. I placed an order through diggs outdoors for a yeti cooler on July 4th. I got the email of the initial order being place but have not heard anything since. I haven't got a email about that the order be process or even shipped. I have called their customer service number numerous time with no answer and have also left multiple voicemails. I have also email them to with no response back. Have any of you guys dealt with diggs outdoors before or know anybody that has. Or does anybody know of someone else i can try and reach out to, so I can figure out what is going on. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hey guys I really need some help. I placed an order through diggs outdoors for a yeti cooler on July 4th. I got the email of the initial order being place but have not heard anything since. I haven't got a email about that the order be process or even shipped. I have called their customer service number numerous time with no answer and have also left multiple voicemails. I have also email them to with no response back. Have any of you guys dealt with diggs outdoors before or know anybody that has. Or does anybody know of someone else i can try and reach out to, so I can figure out what is going on. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Double check the email your sending your message as well as the number 800.979.5122 is what I find on their site. Make sure you are calling between 10am-5pm PST. Their google reviews are good. Surprised they have reached back out to you.
IMO if you still have no response after 3 weeks from placing the order I would cancel the order by disputing the charge with my cc. Just my two cents.

MTDanJ

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered a Chama through them in May to be mailed out mid-June (according to their website) and have sent emails and left voicemails with their CS with no response. Not sure what's doing on but starting to get pretty frustrated

bozeman

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
They are lacking on communication for sure as I've experienced the same issues, but they have always delivered.

DFloTN

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ordered a new MR Metcalf from them last year that was "in stock" -- never heard anything so I called and was assured the order had been received and was being packaged for shipment. Two months later I received an email that they couldn't fulfill the order. I understand MR had supplier issues last year, but I wasn't thrilled at the way they handled it (e.g., no communication, assurances that weren't true).

[BTW, ordered the Metcalf b/c of previous Mystery Ranch experience. Took a shot on Kifaru sight unseen when I couldn't get one. Still love MR, but so glad I ended up with the DT2 instead]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to buy from them quite a bit but will not anymore. Their communication is terrible and I can find the same deals on many other sites. Not worth the hassle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I sent Diggs an email with a link to your post. Leah(one of the owners) just returned my email. She said she will be reaching out to you personally. I will PM you her contact information at Diggs. All the best brother!

Dkd

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just finally got our range finder and boots we ordered with 4th July sale... She did call me and was sorry for all the delays, I gey the impression they order from distributor when order is placed or have very limited stock despite the great sales.

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the same boat. Emailed about my order from May and didn't receive any return response . Going to email them back and call . It was only 1 Firstlite pullover for Mothers Day . Website showed instock when I placed the order it came out as backordered.

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
One of the owners reached out to me after sharing a couple of the experiences on this post. I am no way affiliated with Diggs. I have purchased from them before and had great customer service. She did explain that they've had some issues lately with people being out of the office.

I sent her contact information to you via pm Grambo.

OP
S

Snicolio

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey spoke with the owner and everything got figure out. Thank you everyone. She was really nice and extremely helpful.

SkinnyPete

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just so you guys know, I am local to Diggs and know Leah and Sam, literally they are 5 minutes from my house. You can call their retail store in Medford, OR and usually talk to someone who will get you squared away. They are small, family run, (like 3 or 4 people, counting Leah, Sam (her husband) and one of their dad's actually works the retail store) so they get spread thin especially being the only high end gear store in town/southern Oregon essentially.
Just thought I would let everyone know what's up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk