WTS, maybe WTT, FL, stove jack, Cabelas, misc

John pettimore

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FL, Nocternals, Columbia, Elite, Cabelas, misc

New guy with only a couple of posts so I understand there may be some apprehension but everyone has to start somewhere and I have plenty of experience buying on the other big archery website...just don't post much.

3 pack of Nocturnal. Pink. Size G. New never installed but no package. $18 TYD USPS.

Columbia wool pants. Camo. Size 36 waste and unhemmed. I wear 34 length pants and these things swallow me. Heavy weight and great condition. $60 TYD

Elite synergy draw mods. Gray. SY7 - 28" draw. Good condition. $20 TYD.

I also have a military surplus wool sweater (wooly pully) size 38-40, cabelas dry plus poly insulated coat size L, cabelas poly insulated pants with built in suspenders size 2x (waterproof but not sure if they are goretex or not), and a couple of "non hunting" merino sweaters. All are well used but in good or better overall shape with a lot of life remaining. Make an offer.

I can text or email pictures of any of the items. Johnleepettimore08 @ gmail or 636 five four four 05 one six.

Edit, forgot to include. Would be interested in trading for a bino harness or synthetic insulating top layer. FL size M for reference.

Last edited: