Wtb Leica Trinovids. Not the lastest version.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If anyone has some of the previous version of the Trinovids in 10x or maybe 8x or even 12x. Really want 10x though. please pm with details. Thanks.

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Had an agreement and the details worked out last night and then the seller got cold feet, it happens. So still looking. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I just purchased a 8x32 BN Trinovids. Awesome binos. Worth checking out Scott's. They are alot nicer than the new Trinovids.
Check birding forums as well, as they are highly regarded in that world and not used as hard.

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Found, Thank you to all who offered up some great glass. I really appreciate it. I was able to find exactly what I was after. Even ended up buying two pairs. One 10x42 for me and one 8x32 for for my wife since I was offered up such nice stuff at great prices. I will just need to sell a few items to cover the additional cost:eek:. Again, I am so grateful to you all.
Now, just waiting for them to arrive!:)

Thank you. Sincerely, 280

Last edited:

Jimbob

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not compared them side by side but all reviews point to the old version being better. The older version was much more expensive and very close to the same performance as the ultravids. The new Trinovid HD was introduced to compete at the price point of Zeiss Conquest. Basically Leica cut out some quality to get the price down and compete at the $1000 dollar level. I purchased a pair of the older Trinovids that were like new and I am very happy with them.