A lot of gear for sale Kifaru, Kuiu, Primus, Spot Hogg, Muzzy, REI, Odds and Ends

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a bunch of odds and ends for sale that I need to get rid of. All items are priced to sell for small one item purchases I expect you to pay for shipping if you see something you want. I will cover shipping if you buy multiples of items 3 or more items. Paypal is preferred but I will also take US Postal Money Order.
Some trades will also be accepted for this stuff. US 50 only unless your picking up the shipping cost. First to reply all take it followed by a PM gets it. I ship insured.

1. Vortex Razor HD Fitted Case for 65mm Spotting Scope BNIB Angled version and the new version scope case. Retails for 50$ I will take 45$ SPF
MzVZjaY.jpg

2. Spot Hogg Keaton release BNIB. I tried a few shots with it and its not my cup of tea. Retails for 100$ I will take 85$ Traded
LjvQXzB.jpg

3. 2 packs Muzzy Phanton MX Broadheads 100 grains. BNIB Retails 30$ per pack I will take 30$ for both packs. SPF
lAaznYF.jpg

4. Light My fire cookware setup Used comes with everything you see 10$ SPF
6EKzPI9.jpg

5. Kifaru Waterbottle holder used great shape though. Highlander 25$ SPF
rwKHTRN.jpg

6. Kuiu climbing Belt size 40 This is good for anyone below a size 40 waist though. Not much left if you are exactly that size to tighten it down. I bought it from another user and never wore it. 10$ SPF
2xibI8Q.jpg

7. REI Xlite Chair. Used but great condition. 80$ new but will take 45$ for it. SPF
ZcGFRm2.jpg

8. Iphone 5 Universal digiscoping Case Not sure on brand. Comes with everything you see. 10$ SPF
hOhgV6t.jpg

Continued below

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
1. OV Innovation Mean Pad and Belt Guide for Mystery Ranch Nice Frame. Can be used on any pack though. They are in perfect condition. 30$ for both of them. SPF
lVvRHg7.jpg

2. Slogan Outdoors Ultraflex rubber Rifle/crossbow sling. Best sling Ive ever used. Highly adjustable and keeps your rifle over your shoulder. 35$ SPF
7JjWKUi.jpg

3. Hill People Gear Load sling Coyote No longer made. goes between bag and frame to keep the weight high up when between your bag and frame.. This thing works great. 40$
5SRQFN8.jpg

4. Smith Sharpening System. Works great it comes with 3 stones. Works just like the Lansky setup. 20$ SPF
WoQnAS4.jpg

5. Arrowhead ¾ Underquilt Jarbringer 20 degrees . Like new condition and only used 1 time. Comes with a stuff sack. 60$
fs4FXor.jpg

6. Kifaru Large Duplex Belt Black in Color fantastic condition 40$
bJMKU2p.jpg

7. BCUSA 8x5 Tarp in ok condition has a few threads that could be fixed up. This is a great ultralight tarp for getting out of weather or glassing. 35$ Priced accordingly No holes though. SPF
2pqDpc9.jpg

8. Kifaru Coyote padded Shoulder sling 15$
FbGQvqF.jpg

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
1. Primus Yellowstone Stove comes with sack. Brand new never used. 10$ SPF
lvUY1xU.jpg

2. Ultimate Hammock V2 New never used. 30$ SPF
QhYDSNN.jpg

3. Elk Mountain Slip System Decoy. Comes with 2 Elk Slips and 1 Camo Slip. Pretty cool system for Decoy or popping up a blind 75$ Hit me up if you want photos.

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I go away for 2 hours and come back to a lot of PM's Let me sort this out fellas got a few PM's on a few different things.

Jjjermy is 1 on Kuiu Belt
Flyguy on Tarp
Goodtimekiller 1st on Chair
TWGator Hammock is yours sorry Goodtimekiller beat you out PM wise on the chair.
Broomd Cook kit, Primus, Slogan Sling is yours
MtDanj Broadheads are yours.

Incoming PM for all of you.

TWGator

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I saw Goodtimer said he sent a pm and was thinking, I hope he doesn't want the chair! Hey goodtimer are you interested in trading for a hommock?

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Is the spot hog release universal or right/left hand specific? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mistrustee Yes it is. it just twists around to use other hand. PM me if you want it. Great release Im just used to what I have used for years. Its a nifty release.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi Mistrustee Yes it is. it just twists around to use other hand. PM me if you want it. Great release Im just used to what I have used for years. Its a nifty release.

Sounds good thanks. I've been shooting a wise guy for years....however the keeton looks interesting. Let me think about it a little longer and I will get back with you if you still have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk