K clips/Arron Snyder's #

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey folks... finally looking to pull the trigger on a new tactical frame and some accessories. I'm using my own bag for this year as I've got over $500 in my cart without one

The problem I'm running into is Kifaru is out of k clips, which in my case will be the most direct/cleanest way of attaching my pack, and after having talked to CS over at Kifaru sounds like it could be quite awhile before they have anymore in.

My questions are; dose anyone know where I can source these out for myself or does anyone have like 8 clips they would sell ?? Does anyone have Arron's # so that I can contact him directly and see what else can be done??

I've got a $500 purchase being held p on a $20 item...

Thanks for any help or info !!

Last edited:

Lucky Goose

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
k-clip compression straps are in stock.....they have 4 k connectors on them. sounds like they could cannibalize them to make your order. just a thought

Squirrels

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
look at some condor slik clips...less than a $1 each. they aren't metal but they are stout. And at that price you can have a few extra in the pack in case of breakages

OP
fbhandler

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
k-clip compression straps are in stock.....they have 4 k connectors on them. sounds like they could cannibalize them to make your order. just a thought

Yeah, I saw that and actually CS suggested the same thing.... The thing is I just got a couple of orders from Kifaru including compression straps, to get me to the point I'm currently at.

So I'd be buying anther $40 worth of stuff for a $20 item. It may come to that but I'm trying to avoid it

Thanks

OP
fbhandler

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
look at some condor slik clips...less than a $1 each. they aren't metal but they are stout. And at that price you can have a few extra in the pack in case of breakages

Will do !!

I'd like to say I sure do appreciate the quick responses/advise, great forum/members !!

MtnMuley

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Used those slik clips the past week holding a bag to the frame and they worked as well as K clips and I can remove the scabbard/bag in seconds.

Squirrels

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Used those slik clips the past week holding a bag to the frame and they worked as well as K clips and I can remove the scabbard/bag in seconds.

MtnMuley turned me on to these, I think they are easier to work with than the k clips.

OP
fbhandler

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my order into Kifaru last night and with the help the folks here at rokslide I've got a few different options to get me sorted...

Just wanna say thanks again for the help/advise !!

OP
fbhandler

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once again I’m on the search for Kclips !!

I’m looking to acquire (4) if possible... thanks