WTS: WM Kodiak MF bag

USMC2602

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I picked this Western Mountaineering Kodiak MF (0 degree) bag up from another member a couple years ago, and have never had it to the field. With the type of trips I take, my Slick Bag serves my needs, so no use this one just hanging in its bag.

From the former owner, and when you see the bag, there's no reason to doubt him: "It has Never been stored compressed and has Never gotten wet. No rips or tears, and all stray feathers have been pulled back into the bag instead of out. There is no "smell" that I can detect and I sleep in long underwear, but the bag has never been cleaned. I don't remember the length I purchased, but it is 6.5 feet from end to end when laid out on the floor (this is likely the regular length, which makes sense for me at 5 foot 10. When fluffed and laying on the floor the bag is approximately 7 inches in average loft height."

Includes storage bag and stuff sack. Now $400 TYD lower 48, Paypal friends and family or add 4%, or I'll hold your check. First I'll Take It. Will work with AK members regarding any extra $ for shipping.

Last edited:

Gumbo

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The bag was initially purchased from me. I took great care of it and really regret selling it.