FS kifaru/FL/Kuiu/Sitka/manfrotto

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0015.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0016.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0017.jpgOk guys I'm cleaning out some gear that I no longer use. All sales will be through PayPal friends and family or + 3% and all prices include shipping.

Manfrotto 190xdb aluminum tripod with 390rc2 panhead. This is a bulletproof tripod in 7/10 condition (a few minor cosmetic scratches) $95tyd

Kifaru padded pals belt size M coyote brown- basically brand new $50tyd

I am also located in Washington state and if you want to meet up for items obviously prices would be a little lower - shipping. Thanks

Last edited:

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok guys I'm cleaning out some gear that I no longer use. All sales will be through PayPal friends and family and all prices include shipping.

Manfrotto 190xdb aluminum tripod with 390rc2 panhead. This is a bulletproof tripod in 7/10 condition (a few minor cosmetic scratches) $100

Kifaru padded pals belt size M coyote brown-brand new- I bought this with my x-ray and it has sat in the closet for 2 years -$60

Sitka core lightweight crew LS in open country-brand new never warn w/o tags size xl-$50

Older Sitka 90% jacket in mothwing camo size xl- no rips or tears but has 1 tiny hole below Sitka logo on chest from a campfire ember...has been a great jacket-$60

FL uncompogre puffy jacket black size XL has a rip in it a few inches long by the left pocket that I just taped back together with tenacious tape and has a few small dust dirt spots on it because I was scared to machine wash it after it ripped- this is a killer insulation piece and if you don't care about a small rip it's a really good deal - $60

Kuiu peloton 200 1/2 zip Hoodie Verde size xxl
In great condition warm and washed about 3 times and always hang dried-$60

Kuiu verde Guide beanie size L warn about 5 days in the field-$20 or add with another item for $10

I will try to figure out how to add pictures but if you are interested pm me and I can send pictures through text. I am also located in Washington state and if you want to meet up for items obviously prices would be a little lower - shipping. Thanks
Sending a PM for the FL jacket

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok guys I'm cleaning out some gear that I no longer use. All sales will be through PayPal friends and family and all prices include shipping.

Manfrotto 190xdb aluminum tripod with 390rc2 panhead. This is a bulletproof tripod in 7/10 condition (a few minor cosmetic scratches) $100

Kifaru padded pals belt size M coyote brown-brand new- I bought this with my x-ray and it has sat in the closet for 2 years -$60

Sitka core lightweight crew LS in open country-brand new never warn w/o tags size xl-$50

Older Sitka 90% jacket in mothwing camo size xl- no rips or tears but has 1 tiny hole below Sitka logo on chest from a campfire ember...has been a great jacket-$60

FL uncompogre puffy jacket black size XL has a rip in it a few inches long by the left pocket that I just taped back together with tenacious tape and has a few small dust dirt spots on it because I was scared to machine wash it after it ripped- this is a killer insulation piece and if you don't care about a small rip it's a really good deal - $60

Kuiu peloton 200 1/2 zip Hoodie Verde size xxl
In great condition warm and washed about 3 times and always hang dried-$60

Kuiu verde Guide beanie size L warn about 5 days in the field-$20 or add with another item for $10

I will try to figure out how to add pictures but if you are interested pm me and I can send pictures through text. I am also located in Washington state and if you want to meet up for items obviously prices would be a little lower - shipping. Thanks
Sorry, saw the funds pending on the jacket. If it doesn't materialize please let me know

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
Olypenhunt
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Westhunter84- I can't figure out how to load them up...send me a message with an email or phone number and I would be happy to send you pictures