Kifaru Sawtooth FS

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi Guys,

Kifaru Sawtooth for sale

All in excellent condition. There are two small ember holes about the size of a pin head near the stove jack, to be expected with a little use. Great shelter, just have too many and need to thin out he herd.

$700 TYD

Paypal Friends/Family, or add the 3%
Or USPS money order accepted.

Comes with the stove jack, the poles, and stakes. No liners included, tent/tipi only.

Thanks,
OTB

Last edited:
OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are these tents or do they have gaps at the bottom?

The Sawtooth is considered a tipi or hybrid tipi design. These are floorless shelters made to be run with or without a stove inside for colder weather hunting or the ability to cook and dry things out as needed. Also gives the ability to not have to take your boots on and off when entering. Lots of other attributes as well.

Sawtooth – Kifaru Intl. Online Store

OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are these tents or do they have gaps at the bottom?

So to answer the question, you can pitch these tight to the ground for snug fit. You can also add cordage if desired to the bottom loops increase air flow which may be desirable in some environments. I haven't done that with my sawtooth, as I always wanted a tighter pitch for adverse conditions.

OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Having issues uploading pics from my computer. I have been sending pics via text if you are interested send me your phone number that can received texts and I will send some off.

Thanks

OTB

Tsnider

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i saw that. unheard of though, i think the asking price here is great. especially if someone wants it in time for their rifle hunt.