WTS Swarovski ATS 80 HD w/ 25-50 & 30 Eyepieces

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ended up finding a way, with help, to talking myself into moving to the ATX. To keep peace on the homestead I need to list my current glass. Hope to sell it, but also admit I don't care if it sells this month or spring or after next season. Trying to price it fairly to give someone a good deal on some awesome glass--just not wanting to give away on a fire sale.

The scope is great shape and only reason I am selling is the ATX. As you can see in the pictures, I've taken care of it. I've had it 4seasons and it's been on several hunts over that time, but always in its Swaro stay-on case and when traveling also in my day pack with other glass and delicates like sat phone and such.

The scope body is as close to mint as I can tell, as is the glass. The tripod foot does have some shining on the surface that contacts my tripod when putting it on and taking it off. It's not marred or metal scratched, just the annidization shined/buffed off. The Swaro stay-on case is also in great shape, but can tell it's been carried and not just sat in the safe. It has years of use left, and the case itself is great, but the zipper pulls while perfect functioning, they show a little wear.

Swaro ATS 80 HD
Swaro 25-50 Wide Angle Eyepiece
Swaro 30 Eyepiece
Swaro Stay-On Case

All for $2,500 + shipping. (I'm in Alaska, so expect after shipping and proper insurance, likely just south of $2,600 shipped) If using Paypal buyer covers the additional fee.

I located the box for my 25-50 Eyepiece, but have to admit that I not been able to find where I put the scope body box and box for the 30mm Eyepiece. If I can find them, they will all ship together--if not, the scope will be properly packaged but no original box.

I'm new here, but can see my reputation on eBay, the campfire, Ruger forums, single action forums all under the same handle or on the Alaska Outdoor forums under Wildwill. You'll see long history and no bad dealings whatsoever.

Attachments

• IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

c5mrr270

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive my ignorance but what is the 30mm eyepiece? I can't find it on their website.

dotman

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a fixed WA eyepiece, no longer in production and prior to the 25-50 it was the go to eyepiece.

OP
Wildwillalaska

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a fixed power, very sharp and bright eyepiece. It is Swarovski but pretty sure they no longer make any fixed/prime eyepieces. I'll see if I can't find information through google to share and can take pictures of it too so folks realize it isn't a unicorn.

Ronb

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a shout out for the 30wide. It’s the only eyepiece i use for my 65. Its all you need imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Wildwillalaska

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM answered and still available. And because a couple of others have also asked, I am not looking to sell the 25-50 Eyepiece separately or take a 20-60 + cash for it. Really looking to sell as a package. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this is spoken for, I'll chime in with some info that may be of interest to those wanting a 30x eyepiece. The fixed power eyepieces for the older style Vortex Razor spotters will fit and work well on the 65 and 80 S/M model swaro's. The 30 wa vortex's are a smaller diameter than the swaro and fit MY eye better. These are also discontinued by vortex, just like swaro canned theirs. Some are still around, and there is a ranging reticle model available in mil or moa. Since the swaro and razor have the same focal length, the ranging is dead-on, and the optical quality is comparable to the factory swaro EP's....