Last edited:
OP
L

logstar6

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All PMs answered.

Good info btplass, Ive actually never owned anything ASAT not made by First Lite. Anybody comment on their quality?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I've got a puffy jacket and vest, vapor rain jacket and a Labrador sweater from FL, all in asat if you're interested. I'll make you a hell of a deal.

OP
L

logstar6

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got to find this balaclava and sanctuary jacket first. If you've still got them later I might get in touch with you. Thanks

btplass

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got to find this balaclava and sanctuary jacket first. If you've still got them later I might get in touch with you. Thanks
Not to tell you what to do, but you may want to get the puffy and the woodbury in lieu of the sanctuary. I decided on this route for more versatility.

Just my $0.02

Also, keep an eye on the First Lite Buy, Sell, Trade Facebook group page. That's where I got almost my whole kit, most of it well under retail.

Also, bowhunterssupplystore.com has some great discounts on FL stuff right now, and if you enter "FIRSTLITE15" into the coupon code box, you get an additional 15% off. Got my woodbury for $221 shipped.

Bowhunters Supply Store - Search Results for "first lite"

Have fun!
e202ca4af985b48226d12685517f1c92.jpg

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk