Alpacka Raft Mule raft + accessories for sale

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
100% new and unused, for sale is a red Alpacka Raft Mule raft plus accessories. Bought it thinking it might be useful where I moose hunt but the stream is not suited for use of this raft. I inflated it once to just see it and then packed it away. Comes with the PackTach accessory ($20) and the Thermarest pad for floor stiffening, extra floatation, and extra protection ($80). This raft costs $925. Adding accessories that's a bit over $1K. Will sell and ship this 100% new and unused raft + accessories anywhere in the USA for $775. Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins.

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 121

Fisherman

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% new and unused, for sale is a red Alpacka Raft Mule raft plus accessories. Bought it thinking it might be useful where I moose hunt but the stream is not suited for use of this raft. I inflated it once to just see it and then packed it away. Comes with the PackTach accessory ($20) and the Thermarest pad for floor stiffening, extra floatation, and extra protection ($80). This raft costs $925. Adding accessories that's a bit over $1K. Will sell and ship this 100% new and unused raft + accessories anywhere in the USA for $775. Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins.

I will take it