FS: Swarovski Optik STS-80 HD

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
If you don't feel comfortable Please don't deal. It's the first rule when buying or selling.

I will take it. Send me the scope and if it arrives and is as described I will definitey pay you the 1500$ sent directly to you.

I have tons of guys who will vouch for your safety on this deal about me. Do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jd259

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post more pics of and post a pic of the serial number with something identifying it in the picture? Sticky note that has rokslide hand written on it??

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'll vouch for SHTF and cover his $1,500 if you prove proof of delivery (including proper insurance, signature confirmation) and he doesn't pay you...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hopefully last post to put this to bed... he said he was in Dallas. I requested his phone number to contact him for purchase- face to face- cash money as I could make that happen... drum roll... crickets. Hope admin closes his account or even IP. But even more importantly, hope everyone has a great (and $1,500 richer) Thanksgiving... take care guys.

dotman

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post serial number with something saying rokslide in the same pic or delete scammers add.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 confirmed purchasers with no further communication from the seller. I'm calling bs i am banning the dude, he can take it up with Robby or Ryan or email me with proof if he doesn't like it.

Live2hunt custom shelters