FS: Swarovski Optik STS-80 HD

moreaux

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a Swarovski STS 80 HD spotting scope with 20-60X S eyepiece.

This scope is like new with no signs of use.

Asking $1500

Attachments

• Swarovski 1.jpg
    Swarovski 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 130
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you pay with paypal they can refund you though if it turns out to be a bad deal. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Buyer won't accept PayPal... he sent me a long explanation about how some guy ripped him off on a GPS unit using PayPal. I won't personally be buying from this guy and advise using caution.... hate to say it, but looks like scammers may be starting to invade forums. I truly hope this isn't the case and if you think I overstepped my bounds posting this, please understand I'm just trying to keep fellow Sliders from getting ripped, my bad if it kills his sale here. He could get amount for it on a local CL easy.

TeXXaN

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congrats for the gonads to put this info out man i wont deal with someone like this.

dotman

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer won't accept PayPal... he sent me a long explanation about how some guy ripped him off on a GPS unit using PayPal. I won't personally be buying from this guy and advise using caution.... hate to say it, but looks like scammers may be starting to invade forums. I truly hope this isn't the case and if you think I overstepped my bounds posting this, please understand I'm just trying to keep fellow Sliders from getting ripped, my bad if it kills his sale here. He could get amount for it on a local CL easy.

Red flag to me but some are anti PayPal.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I agree, some are anti-PayPal, but he stated the buyer received both his money and never returned the item. Now I've had a few returns from PayPal in my 1,000+ transactions, but never not ended up with either money or the item. Just sayin.... I'm trying to get his location and maybe gat a FTF via friend, we'll see.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I agree, some are anti-PayPal, but he stated the buyer received both his money and never returned the item. Now I've had a few returns from PayPal in my 1,000+ transactions, but never not ended up with either money or the item. Just sayin.... I'm trying to get his location and maybe gat a FTF via friend, we'll see.

Good lookin out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hflier

WKR
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
First post, if he won't take pay pal, I wouldn't. Especially when price is a smoking deal. I have been burned before and the circumstances are similar.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Couple other things, his response about first post isn't very Rokslider-like or understanding... just "everyone starts with one". Also, it is a JPEG file, so I can't reverse image search it to see if he pirated it from somewhere... and it is a modified JPEG at that. He said he's in Dallas, TX (scope isn't posted to Dallas CL- I wonder why risk shipping if you could easily get that price cash in a huge city???).

dotman

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if he’ll take cash via USPS?

Why deal with the hassle if it is a scam, too many red flags here.

Welcome to RS op, we lookout for each other here.

Also what is the serial number, anyone buying swaro should always check the serial number with swaro. If a seller will not provide move on as that's a red flag.

OP
M

moreaux

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't feel comfortable Please don't deal. It's the first rule when buying or selling.