WTS Water bottle holders (xcurve, exo, PALS)

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'll work on a couple coyote and foliage EXO holders and a couple foliage PALS in the next bit to get a few of those stocked also. As of that I think I've hit the requested combos in full other than the custom builds.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Guys, I have used other customers holsters that utilize a nice snap buckle system. How ever while hunting in some desert sand, and belly crawling to stalk in on mule deer, the buckles got sand in them and they wouldn't open w/o removing pack and really applying pressure.
Pods holsters have a sweet elastic retainer. A true one handed operation for bow hunters on the move.

I have bought 3 of these so far and am totally pleased with quality and craftsmanship.

I don't promote anything I don't believe in.
I will promote these every day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pals coyote water bottle holder

I would take a coyote pals setup foe my kifaru belt. Just let me know the payment information. Thanks!

Brad Davis

These are for a standard nalgene using a shock cord loop to hold in place.

Stone glacier xcurve:
*Black $25tyd: 4
*Foliage w/ black $25tyd: 3

Exo with hook Velcro in slot:
*Coyote $25tyd: 0
*Foliage w/ coyote $25tyd: 0
*Ranger green w/ black $26tyd: 2
*Ranger green w/ coyote $26tyd: 7
*Multicam w/ coyote $27tyd: 5

PALS oval connections:
*Coyote $25tyd: 3
*Foliage w/ coyote $25tyd: 0
*Ranger w/ coyote $26tyd: 5
*Multicam w/ coyote $27tyd: 8

If you want something in a different size, color combo, etc. PM or email ([email protected]) and I can add to the build list. Fabric colors I have: coyote, foliage, orange, black, highlander, ranger green, multicam. Trim work (thread/webbing/etc.) in coyote or black. Follow my thread link to see some of those color combos in you're wondering.

IszkBMtl.jpg

vbMIa1sl.jpg

l2TaDA6l.jpg

beidRcRl.jpg

o03NGf5l.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another happy customer. I sent a PM and 2 days later my bottle holder is on my doorstep. Beautiful workmanship.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

mudcat81

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received 2 ranger green Exo Nalgene bottle holders from pods8 and they blew away my expectations. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is top notch. I was also pleasantly surprised to find the Velcro on the inside of the belt loop to help hold its position on the belt. Such a great accessory on my Exo 5500.

twall13

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
are these better than the ones from Kifaru? I see it is only $2 cheaper.

That depends on how you define 'better'. A lot of guys like the shock cord keeper better than the buckles on the Kifaru but it's really personal preference. I will point out, however, that Pod's pricing includes shipping and he can customize for you, which is his specialty. I would certainly say the quality is on par with kifaru gear so that shouldn't be a concern.