WTS Water bottle holders (xcurve, exo, PALS)

TacoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I received my nalgene water bottle holder for Exo pack today. Very nice quality. If you are looking to carry a water bottle on an Exo pack these are definitely the way to go!

Ditto that. Great bottle holder and quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tagout75

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Been running your bottle holder on my Exo & the Work awesome, quality work. I do a question though, can you make bear spray holders for the Exo hip belts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll take a coyote for the exo. Is your paypal email the one listed above for questions?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Been running your bottle holder on my Exo & the Work awesome, quality work. I do a question though, can you make bear spray holders for the Exo hip belts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some ideas have been tossed around with folks as I don’t personally carry spray so not sure on preferences, have one version on paper planning to build for someone, I can send you the concept tomorrow.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here's a design (this one the connections are for the xcurve) that someone wanted to try out. Planning to have the option for shock cord neck retention or velcro flap or both.

TftmV2Zl.jpg

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The standard version I've stiffened the collar up some and have it a tad oversized so a bottle should drop it fairly well as long as its not completely flattened out (a little twist to the bottle helps pop it in if needed).

Custom requests are feasible if desired, if requesting just a plastic strip I likely can still keep the bottom seam on the inside, if wanting full plastic collar I won't be able to roll the holder inside out to sew it so the bottom seam would have to face the exterior.

standard_lengthy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you one to fit a hip quiver belt AND a kuiu icon pro belt? I want to buy one to use for both

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We need a holster attachment for back of bino harness, like AGC ,
They have some mesh pocket there which I utilize, but I would love a pistol carrier to mount up on the back side of that mesh and tie in some how.
If I attach it to bottom and let hang, its just too busy for my liking.
I currently have pistol in the mesh pocket with a mini bungie strap and keeper to snug it up, but the mesh pocket is all but full now.

twall13

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We need a holster attachment for back of bino harness, like AGC ,
They have some mesh pocket there which I utilize, but I would love a pistol carrier to mount up on the back side of that mesh and tie in some how.
If I attach it to bottom and let hang, its just too busy for my liking.
I currently have pistol in the mesh pocket with a mini bungie strap and keeper to snug it up, but the mesh pocket is all but full now.
I've thought about this idea as well. I think with the AGC it wouldn't be too difficult to rig up something for the holster to attach to using the tab loops sewn in to the bottom and where the harness clips in. That way you can still use the back mesh pocket.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk