WTS Water bottle holders (xcurve, exo, PALS)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am no longer sewing at this time.

These are for a standard nalgene using a shock cord loop to hold in place.

[ASK FOR OTHER COMBINATIONS IF DESIRED]

Stone glacier xcurve or EVO:
*Black $26 shipped: 2
*Foliage w/ black $26 shipped: 1
*Ranger green w/ black $27 shipped: On request.

Exo for K3 and older, fits 2" and smaller belt webbing with hook Velcro in slot:
*Coyote $26 shipped: 1
*Foliage w/ coyote $26 shipped: On request.
*Foliage w/ black $26 shipped: On request.
*Ranger green w/ black $27 shipped: 0 (just request if needed sooner)
*Ranger green w/ coyote $27 shipped: 1
*Multicam w/ coyote $28 shipped: 0 (just request if needed sooner)

PALS oval connections:
*Coyote $26 shipped: On request.
*Ranger w/ coyote $27 shipped: On request.
*Multicam w/ coyote $28 shipped: On request.

Mystery Ranch guidelight:
*Made on demand, please email requests.

KUIU with hook Velcro in slot (differs from EXO in placement):
*On request

If you want something in a different size, color combo, etc. PM or email ([email protected]) and I can add to the build list. Fabric colors I have: coyote, foliage, orange, black, highlander, ranger green, multicam. Trim work (thread/webbing/etc.) in coyote or black. Follow my thread link to see some of those color combos in you're wondering.

IszkBMtl.jpg

vbMIa1sl.jpg

l2TaDA6l.jpg

beidRcRl.jpg

o03NGf5l.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some bottle holders premade, $25tyd. These are for a standard nalgene using a shock cord loop to hold in place.
Black xcurve: 6
Coyote exo with hook velcro: 6
Coyote PALS: 2

Finished making up a batch of these before diving into some other projects, if you want something in a different size, color combo, etc. PM or email ([email protected]) and I can add to the build list. Fabric colors I have: coyote, foliage, orange, black, highlander. Trim work (thread/webbing/etc.) in coyote or black. Follow my thread link to see some of those color combos in you're wondering.

IszkBMtl.jpg

l2TaDA6l.jpg
When you say "Coyote exo" does that fit on the Exo Mountain Gear belts?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some bottle holders premade, $25tyd. These are for a standard nalgene using a shock cord loop to hold in place.
Black xcurve: 6
Coyote exo with hook velcro: 6
Coyote PALS: 2

Finished making up a batch of these before diving into some other projects, if you want something in a different size, color combo, etc. PM or email ([email protected]) and I can add to the build list. Fabric colors I have: coyote, foliage, orange, black, highlander. Trim work (thread/webbing/etc.) in coyote or black. Follow my thread link to see some of those color combos in you're wondering.

IszkBMtl.jpg

l2TaDA6l.jpg
Pm sent

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. There is a belt slot with hook Velcro on the inside that will fit a 1.5" or 2" belt piece of webbing.
Perfect. I'd like one.
PayPal to the email in the first post?

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It can be gotten but there is a cost associated with stocking up fabrics/trim colors (esp. the trim work) so for now I've stocked coyote, foliage, black, orange, and highlander fabric and trim work in coyote/black. If someone wants a large project in a different fabric color that's not a big deal in regards to the cost of the item to account for the special order. Making one or two bottle holders in a different color for instance isn't really cost effective (ordering a full yard of fabric plus shipping and then using a tiny bit of it).

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Getting some foliage requests. I'll make up some extra in the following configuration: xcurve in foliage with black trim and also EXO in foliage with coyote trim. If there is a different combo someone wants let me know while I'm making some more. Once a few supplies show up I'll be jumping into some other projects for a while.

mudcat81

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also be interested in a ranger green (exo) water bottle holder. I understand the need to have the demand before it becomes cost effective. Hopefully enough other ranger green fans will chime in. Great looking product by the way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take a Ranger Green water bottle holder with coyote trim. Just pm me with payment information.

Thanks

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just to clarify I am inquiring about interest at the moment but I'll take note to let you know if I order some. I have some other projects to hammer on in the next bit so it'd likely be a few weeks at minimum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outstanding fit on my Exo pack! Very impressed with the quality of your stitching. Thanks again.
c97137079605f822ad623e4a174fcb3e.jpg

twall13

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think the coyote trim looks fantastic with ranger green. That's exactly what Kifaru does. I'd pick up another water bottle holder in that color. Exo does black trim with their ranger green and it looks good too but I prefer the coyote trim.
135b44c158da1a49e62e21847fab400f.jpg
17d94e9bffe9394ba79dd38b919905e6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

krohboy

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’d be in for a ranger green one. PM me if it gets enough interest. I’ll try to watch here as well

Would prefer black trim as well and be for an exo belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk