Wool & Down: Filson, FF, Codet, Woolrich

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Unless specified, all items are in OUTSTANDING condition and ready to use immediately. All clothing is spotlessly clean and our home is nonsmoking. None of my wool ever gets machine washed...always dry cleaned professionally. If you have a question please email me at [email protected] and be sure to identify the item clearly. I will check the forum and my PMs also.

I have pictures of everything but not posting them all here. Message me or go to product websites for pictures and details.

Feathered Friends Helios Down Vest XXL – Moss – A couple small burned areas repaired. USA made - $80

Outdoor Edge Gutting Blade – Never used. $25

Woolrich Wool Shirt-Jac – Charcoal – XL – Herringbone – Thick & warm - Pristine shape. USA made - $40 - SOLD

Filson Mackinaw Wool Pants – 38 waist x 32 inseam. Charcoal. Pristine condition. USA made - $125 - SOLD

LL Bean Heavyweight Wool Pants – 36 x 32. Deep green. No repairs and very good shape. $25 - SOLD

Codet Heavyweight Wool Pants – 36 x 32. Charcoal/windowpane. Like new. Canada $30 - SOLD

Shipping details: If you spend $100 (or more) I'll handle the shipping at no extra cost. Under $100 and I'll need to add something for shipping depending on where it's going. Quote given and I keep my word. I won't mess around, and I ship things out fast after payment clears.

Generally the first person to speak and then pay for an item gets that item. If you really want an item I suggest you indicate that under the listing and then send me an immediate PM, email or both. My email is [email protected].

Purchase and payment. I prefer PayPal with payment sent as “Send Money to Friends or Family”. I will accept other forms of payment but items won't ship until after that payment has fully cleared. My PP is kdpickaspot@aol. Please be sure to include your shipping address for fastest service.

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take the LL Bean pants and the Codet wool pants. I will send you my address and you can quote me shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All emails, PMs answered. Thank you. Will mark items 'sold' when pmt received.

Last edited: