WTB Sitka pack

Rogue541

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for a daypack or midsize pack (Flash 20 or similar). Wanting to purchase or I have a few different things to trade. Archery supplies, optics, Sitka Gear etc.

Update:Also will consider Badlands 2200 pack in approach camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Rogue541

Rogue541

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
May also consider a badlands 2200 pack in approach camo.

Last edited:
OP
Rogue541

Rogue541

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah that’s a bit too big but thanks anyways. Just looking for something for blacktail day trips away from the truck.

nphunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A Sitka Bivy 30 is a better all around pack IMO. I had a Flash 20 for several years and it worked great for early season elk hunting but once it started to get cold i didn't like it at all. Cant fit extra layers in it very well at all since it is built using a series of small pockets to make up the volume. I personally think the 30 is still plenty small for day use and you can use it longer. Also they are worthless for packing any kind of meat if you think you might want to do that look for a different brand pack.

The horn hunter full curl system is about the same price and makes a great day pack if you just use the frame and you can add another bag for late season cloths. You can also haul a lot of meat on the horn hunter.

Napperm4

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTS Gregory Pack
WTS Gregory Pack

I’m willing to make a deal on this if you’re interested. I used it as an early / mid season daypack.

Light, compresses down like crazy and can take a fair amount of weight. Love it but I have too many great packs collecting dust. Would rather see them go to good use.

OP
Rogue541

Rogue541

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The 14 looks good but I need a bit more space. Thanks anyways

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Flash 20. Sent you a PM earlier but didn't hear back, maybe your box was full. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
Rogue541

Rogue541

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry about that H’n’F it should be all clear. Just tried to PM you but your inbox is full