Day One ASAT wool and heavy fleece tops....XL

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Have a stout Day One wool vest in ASAT camo. Had insulation added when made. And extended collar added as well....a great feature. Well designed and thought out....the pockets, extra tail length, collar, etc.

With it is an anorak style pull over. This is heavy fleece. Also ASAT. Had bino retention strap and high collar as well. This combo is a greatly modular, super quiet yet well insulating unit for archery. But I've honestly never hunted in it. Had it custom made and never used it. Been stored in a cedar closet since I bought it. Just moving some gear along to fund a new bow. The vest with collar and insulation is $298. Pull over with bino strap is $200.

Want to start at $250 shipped. Really prefer to move both pieces together. If they are still around after a week or so, I'll entertain splitting them up. I have very wide shoulders and a 49" chest circumference. I feel these are true Extra Large in size.

Having fits adding pics....which look like garbage. Be glad to text them directly. Might be better. Swap numbers via pm if you're really interested. Day One's website still looks same as when I ordered.

These are Made in the USA garments if it matters to you...it did to me.

Attachments

• PC021277.jpg
    PC021277.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 91
  • PC021278.jpg
    PC021278.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 72