Swarovski EL 10x42 SV

mrh1797

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a pair of very good condition 10x42 EL’s. They come with all boxes (one corner of box was damaged in move) lens covers, neck strap and paperwork. I bought these in Jan of 2016 and used them approximately 20-30 times. They have bey minor signs of wear. The glass is perfect. I will accept 2150 or best reasonable offer and cover FedEx overnight insured shipping to the continental US. I will only accept PP F and F, wire transfer, or bank deposit. No other payment methods please. Call or text me at 5059909956. I would be happy to answer any questions or provide more photos. I’m in Albuquerque, NM.

Matt
8674f409415bb48c644988bdbb13281c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll save you some time and go ahead and tell you you'll need to post a picture of the binos serial number with a handwritten note with your forum name, date, and rokslide on it. One post will have folks a little concerned it's a scam, especially considering your preferred payment options.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I'll save you some time and go ahead and tell you you'll need to post a picture of the binos serial number with a handwritten note with your forum name, date, and rokslide on it. One post will have folks a little concerned it's a scam, especially considering your preferred payment options.

Agree, the way you posted this with no post history is going to get you some heat. When you ask for Pay Pal Friends and Family the buyer looses the Pay Pal buyer protection. I know you are focused on the fees, but it would better to adjust the price to compensate than ask the buyer to take a $2150 risk.

Ron

OP
M

mrh1797

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not here to scam anyone. No need to be “Leary”. What else do you need? Does this suffice??? Welcoming group here....
1eb6ec570ad7efa0106f5b26c4472c3a.jpg

OP
M

mrh1797

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone is genuinely interested, I am flexible. I am looking to protect myself as well. Its a two way street...

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mrh1797, welcome to Rokslide.

Because the group is made up of 99% good people, they look out for one another. You sales post was your first post and your payment method was not typical. Those are red flags from prior bad transactions or scams. Rokslide is a top notch forum. With that, good luck on the sale of your binos, they are also some of the best out there.

OP
M

mrh1797

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I get it...but I dont want to be scammed neither. None the less, I am real, and these are real. If someone is interested, shoot me a call, a text or a pm and we can hash this out. Happy Holidays....

Matt
505-990-9956

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Pretty typical to let the buyer add Paypal protection if he pays the 3% fee. You get your money 72 hours after the binos are delivered if you put in the tracking info on your paypal acct. Just my experience buying or selling an item worth a couple grand.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I certainly dont believe he understands that the fee can be paid by the buyer. I took he just wanted to avoid the fee on his end. Welcome to Rokslide MRH. Maybe add in your post Buyer pays the fee or you can friend and family it. Thats what I put on 100% of my posts so people understand I aim to get what Im asking so the fee is not on your end. Same token make sure you insure your glass through whoever you ship it through. Especially during the holiday. Things definitely have a better chance at getting lost in transit during the holiday season.

Good luck with the sale.

blkqi

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I certainly dont believe he understands that the fee can be paid by the buyer. I took he just wanted to avoid the fee on his end. Welcome to Rokslide MRH. Maybe add in your post Buyer pays the fee or you can friend and family it. Thats what I put on 100% of my posts so people understand I aim to get what Im asking so the fee is not on your end. Same token make sure you insure your glass through whoever you ship it through. Especially during the holiday. Things definitely have a better chance at getting lost in transit during the holiday season.

Good luck with the sale.

The OP did say "overnight insured". There's no reason to assume he doesn't know how this works. In fact, if you look him up you will see it's quite the contrary. Just sayin'.

OP
M

mrh1797

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellas, I appreciate the feedback. I’m well aware how this works. So, once again, if someone is bonafide interested in these binos, text me, call me, or pm me and I assure you we can work out a deal. Thank you for the help.

OP
M

mrh1797

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are sold pending funds...