WTB 4x4 Truck or Van Rental - Boise ID - 5/5/18

Hank Hill

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m looking to rent a 4x4 truck or van in Boise, would be for 5 days, May 4-9. Myself and another Rokslider, will be going for spring bear East of town. Mainly need a vehicle for transportation to/from and around our unit. Doesn’t have to be pretty just something with 4 wheels that runs.

We can pay cash or work out a trade or whatever works for you. We will provide copy of license/insurance, and would sign release of liability waiver, and any other necessary information.

Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Mite be more then u want to spend but alot of times the regular car rental places have 4x4 trucks and SUV.

Or uhaul has pickups but I doubt 4x4, home depot has rental trucks to.
Boise is big enough to probably have a hertz commercial type location they have 4x4 trucks.

Or maybe a uhaul f150 2wd and buy a set of chains?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hunting 39 with a car is very doable st that time, especially if you're tough, off-trail hikers. Middle Fork road will be good though bumpy. Most side roads into higher country won't be open that early. I hunt there every year in May. Great bear country.

OP
Hank Hill

Hank Hill

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the intel idahohikker. I think we're just going to rent a truck through Enterprise - it's pretty affordable.