WTB Variety of Mountain Hunting Gear

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First post on Rokslide so I apologize if anything isnt up to speed as I get acclimated to the forum.

I will be spring bear hunting this May with three of my best friends for a bachelor party. This will be our first time out west, and yes we will have help from someone who has done it before.

I am looking to purchase:

Gaiters size L/XL
Trekking Poles
Tripod and Binocular Attachment
Backpack- preferably 3000CI or larger.

I am fresh out of college and looking to be as economical as possible.
If you have any items that you think would be of help please PM me with any items or suggestions. I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a 2013 vintage Kuiu Icon 5000 that has served me well for 5 years. I'm moving in another direction now and was planning to sell soon. PM me if you're interested and we'll work something out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

kscowboy01

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of Sitka Gear OptiFade Thunderhead GTX Gaiters that I'd consider selling. I used them for 4 days and they've been sitting in my hunting tote ever since. PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Sitka Thunderhead GTX Gaiter

I also have the following:

Ascent 12 Backpack in OptiFade

2 pairs of Ascent OptiFade Pants (I wear a 32x32 but will get you exactly what size they are)

2 Core Light Weight Long Sleeve Crew Shirts in OptiFade (believe they are L)

1 Core Light Weight Balaclava in OptiFade

I bought and used--very lightly on a hunt and now they are sitting. I'd rather get them in someone's hands who will use them than sit and hope I draw another tag in 2018. I used my luck up already this year!

All listed items have been on a successful sheep hunt, so they bring good juju--so they are kind of priceless.

Zbot

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got a sitka 45 I would like to move, mountain mimicry pattern and a pair of like new Asolo 520 in size 10.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'll put a great, affordable ILBE back pack or ARMY medium ruck and frame into your home cheap. They both work great for hunting packs and, quite a few guys here use them. PM if interested. God Bless

LimaBravo

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a London Bridge Trading 8 pocket ruck on ALICE frame with all straps, waist belt..etc. I got it in a trade but doubtful it's ever been used. It has a detachable lid with straps to use as a daypack. I can work with you on the price also.