Gear Sale! Lots of Outdoor Stuff!

Lyontra

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting rid of some unused gear. These are posted on another forum site so first timestamped "ll take it" on either gets it. Paypal preferred and you can pay the fee or go through Friend & Family. Please allow me a couple of days to ship due to work. I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have and if you want pictures shoot me a text to: 334-four one two- 6902. Please only ask for pictures if you are serious about buying that item. If you buy more than one item I will give you a discount on each additional item. Also, if you don't mind shoot me a text or send me a PM since I only check the forums about once a day or every other day. I'll delete items as they are sold so if something disappears it's gone. Thanks for looking!

1. Kifaru Omnibelt for X-ray. Small and Ranger green. Practically brand new. Only used a few times. $35 Shipped
6. First Lite Kanab 2.0 M/T Dry Earth. NWOT. Includes suspenders. $120 Shipped
9. Icebreaker Realfleece 260 with hood. XL. Oak color. Great midlayer jacket for active wear. I just don't need two of them. $60 Shipped.
10. Klymit Inertia X lite recon pad. Super small and compact, great for backpacking light. I only opened it up and blew it up once. Never left the house. $40 Shipped
11. Catoma Coyote Brown BedNet Pop-up. Pretty cool little set up. Has been used a few times but is in great condition. $45 Shipped
13. Mountain Hardwear Hammerhead 3 Tent. This one has been used maybe 25-30 times but is in great condition. Plenty of life left in it. $125 Shipped.
14. Tactical Baby Carrier. This is one cool system. It's made by JACS JACS Junior Adaptive Carrier System – Jacsbabycarrier and I actually had the owner make a custom one in Coyote Brown for me. I paid over $200 for the whole setup but due to the timing of when our baby was born only used it a few times. Looks brand new and even has no stains! This is their "complete system" $125 Shipped
15. Go Pro Hero 3 with 32gb SD card, extra batteries, and a ton of accessories. Very nice black waterproof case, chest mount, rifle/weapon mount, helmet mount, and a ton of other mounting options. I used this one very little but it's a great little camera, just don't have the time to use it anymore. This would be a great starter kit if you are thinking about using this type of system. $70 Shipped.
Like I said just shoot me a text if you are looking for some pictures or have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
L

Lyontra

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody I got flooded with texts and messages for all the stuff for sale. I've replied to some but if I didn't get back to you I will tomorrow by lunch. Thanks!

OP
L

Lyontra

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would like pictures please shoot me a text if you haven't already. Thanks!