WTB Backpacking Setup (Kifaru, Exo, Mystery Ranch, Seek Outside, etc) ~$200

Lebeda33

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am looking for a hunting pack. I am new to the back country hunting world but I have a lot of experience hunting whitetails in the Midwest and I shot my first whitetail this year in Idaho. I am looking for a used hunting pack that is large enough for multi-day hunts yet small enough for a day pack. Additionally, the pack needs to be strong enough to carry an elk quarter comfortably. I am hoping to find a used Kifaru, Exo, Mystery Ranch, Seek Outside, or Stone Glacier pack for around $200 dollars. Currently, I am working on selling my current pack (Alps Commander) and once I sell it, I will be able to spend a little bit more.

I know that $200 isn't much for a pack + frame, but I am hoping that someone on here has a good used pack that they are willing to part with.

Thanks!

Bmarino

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There's someone with a bikini frame, meat bag and a pouch that could easily work for what you're looking for.
Search for Bikini, the title is Kifaru turn key setup $215 shipped. He just lowered it to $200.

Zbot

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got a Sitka 45 in mountain mimicry I'm looking to sell along with an Arcteryx bora.

OP
Lebeda33

Lebeda33

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyone's offers. I think I found one I am going to go with. I appreciate all of the help.