Free Range Red Stag Patagonia Argentina

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We offer you an exclusive hunting experience on a 20,000-acre private estancia in Patagonia. This property hasn’t been hunted in four years, and holds an astonishing amount of free range red stag and is surrounded by over 495,000 acres of free range Patagonian countryside. Our experienced outfitter will be personally guiding each group for a world-class rifle or bow -hunting experience. This 5-full day hunting package, also includes the opportunity to fish for trophy trout, only 5 minutes from the estancia.

Red Stag SMA.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We offer you an exclusive hunting experience on a 20,000-acre private estancia in Patagonia. This property hasn’t been hunted in four years, and holds an astonishing amount of free range red stag and is surrounded by over 495,000 acres of free range Patagonian countryside. Our experienced outfitter will be personally guiding each group for a world-class rifle or bow -hunting experience. This 5-full day hunting package, also includes the opportunity to fish for trophy trout, only 5 minutes from the estancia.

View attachment 65177
Classifieds are only available to rokslide sponsors for selling commercially.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion once a high fence ranch get to a certain size the animals do have an opportunity to run far enough away that it could be considered free range. Im not saying these guys are that but if it really is a 20,00p acre ranch i dont see a problem with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No, they can't actually get away. You know they are still in that fence and its usually very easy to just drive to where they went. Also, no matter how many times you push them they are still in that fence. They can't go onto property you can't.