Wts or Trade Leica non hd 10x42 Trinovid binos. In the box, like new for Swarovski

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I got these from a member here a few months ago. Great bino's. Perfect condition in the box. Shortly after receiving another member and I did some trading and he offered me a pair of 10x42 slc's that I could not pass up. These bino's are definitely in the same class.

Price is $930 shipped. These are getting hard to find and you are getting some very good class with out spending $1500 or more.
The guys at Cameraland like these versions very much.

I might consider trading them for some 12x bino's for tripod use or another pair of Swarovski to let my father use.

PM for inquiries or pix.

Thanks.

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If you will provide the Serial Number I would take these.

Seller can’t find the SN, anyone know where it would be???

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Thanks, I’m not questioning the seller at all!!! He sent great pics and has been very nice and quick to respond to questions. This has more to do with Leica Customer service and the bad rep they have had in the past.

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just spoke with Leica and they said it will be under one of eye pieces. Will have to extend eye cup to see 7 number Sn.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Did you ask Leica about their CS? Perhaps you could have made up your mind then and there if you wanted to get into a Leica. My opinion, I would purchase these bins in a heartbeat at the asking price, which is at least 300.00 underpriced. I have Leica bins and feel they are in many ways better than Zeiss or Swaro and the ones here are very good for non-HD optics. Matter of fact, I just compared them to a new pr of the Vortex Razor HD's 10x42's a few days ago...buy the Leicas.

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Thanks for the feedback, I did purchase these and for what it is worth the leica cs rep was very helpful and super nice!

Also 280 was AWESOME to work with! He was very helpful and would buy again from him in a heartbeat! I’m positive when the bino’s arrive I will be thrilled!

cgr1971

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If these are the generation of Trinovids right before the current HD Trinovids, they actually have HD lenses and have better glass than the current HD's. They used the same glass in them as the Ultravids.