Kuiu pack for sale

kickemall

WKR
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a kuiu icon pro 1850 bag in stone, icon pro 5200 in visa, and the full kit suspension(plus the carbon stays and accessories to run the 1850 frameless)with a regular frame and sm/med belt in stone color. I purchased this about a year or so ago. The system is in great shape. Will not separate.
I purchased this about a week ago off here and decided its not for me and description is from that ad. I paid $300 + 40 bucks shipping. I'm asking $350 tyd Paypal (lower 48) so I'm going to lose a little on shipping for not thinking before I bought. I already checked with a couple other members who were interested and they have moved on. Pm or email [email protected]c&r1.jpgc&r2.jpgc&r3.jpgc&r4.jpg

Last edited:

jvle95

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple questions:
- what waist size are you and does the s/m fit?
-is the carbon frame the older version or newer?
-if you paid $340 tyd and are selling for $350 tyd, how are you losing some on shipping? lol

OP
K

kickemall

WKR
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
32 " waist and it fits good, room to go either way. The frame is a 2016 but I don't know if that makes it an older or newer model. I paid 300 (not tyd) plus shipping but and am paying shipping to wherever it goes and theres no place in the U.S. that I can ship it for 10 bucks. It cost me 40 to get it here from the east coast. Hope that helps.
Dave

Last edited: