WTS/WTT Kifaru Complete Set-Up AMR/22MAG with Spotter and Pockets

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The entire rig is as close to new as used can get--the Duplex Frame, AMR and one medium belt pocket went into the field on a flyout (my brother used it as his duffel) but was never carried or used. The lid and one front pocket on the AMR has a darker spot from some mud/dirt that got on it when it was set face down on the wet tundra as we were unloading the plane--that is the extent of the wear on it. The 22 Mag, spotter pocket, other medium belt pocket and repair kit are all brand new, never outside. The cost for all new last September was just over $1,100 with shipping. If someone wanted the whole shebang, I'd ship it for $800.

I will part things out, but really rather not mail a single pocket here or there, especially not till the bags go. Once the bags are gone, if no one has bought the frame, then I will happily sell it separately, and all the remaining pockets together. Would prefer to make someone a deal for a pocket or two with a bag.

The Duplex frame is 26” and has the heavy duty tactical frame sheet, but composite stays to still save some weight, and comes with a large belt.

Bags separately are $250 for the AMR, $225 for the 22 Mag, and then if still available, $325 for the Duplex ($300 if buying one or both bags) Will knock 35-50% off of pockets for someone wanting one or more with a bag/frame set up. These prices are shipped withing US.

Trades, might consider SG pack, Western Mountaineering Terralite/Ponderosa, or Hilleberg 3-man tent. Hell, I will consider anything, just have little need/desire for much else presently--but I obviously can talk myself into other things.

Please feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_2255.jpg
    IMG_2255.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2254.jpg
    IMG_2254.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2253.jpg
    IMG_2253.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

bozeman

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I would take the guide lid and repair kit if u split......if that is a guide lid, can't quite tell.....

RyanCmns

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd be interested in taking both medium pockets and the spotter pocket if you split it up

OP
Wildwillalaska

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving this beautiful pack a bump. Have been so on the fence about whether I am making the right choice to run a SG this year, maybe this is my sign to give the Kifaru another chance.