WTB WTB: Slik Pro 634 Tripod & Outdoorsman Panhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwoody

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
keep an eye on ebay. i just bought the outdoorsman medium compact tripod with panhead 2 days ago for a good price

JPGreg

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a pan head for sale on that Kuiu, Sitka, FL buy sell group on Facebook

FURMAN

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The promaster 525c is a much better tripod for close to the same price. I have both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FURMAN

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you tell us why you prefer the promaster 525c? Thanks.

Same weight but it’s sturdier and I think the locks feel less cheap. They are both great but I would choose the 525c if only keeping one. I also feel that the Outdoorsman head is not 300 better than the benro s2. There is no doubt it’s better but not $300 worth. If you’re set on what you want I totally get it. Just thought I’d throw it out there.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Same weight but it’s sturdier and I think the locks feel less cheap. They are both great but I would choose the 525c if only keeping one. I also feel that the Outdoorsman head is not 300 better than the benro s2. There is no doubt it’s better but not $300 worth. If you’re set on what you want I totally get it. Just thought I’d throw it out there.

Thanks for the clarification on the tripods. I agree with the pan head comparison. I also have a manfrotto 700 rc2 that I really like. I got some killer deals on my outdoorsmans heads or I would not own them. It is crazy what their resale value is....if you can find them. That being said they are very nice.

Ten Bears

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have the micro pan head, bino adapter, 1/4 plate, and the pro master xc525c that I would be willing to part with. All were used on one trip last year. Nearly new mint condition. Shoot me a PM if you have interest.

hamboneaz

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There is a outdoorsmans Pan head posted on coueswhitetail.com he is asking $350 the slik every now and then you can find good deals on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.