10% Off First Order at 1 Shot Gear - ROK10

jReynolds

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to tell you guys thanks for the quick shipping and the savings. Got everything but the gaiters in yesterday and looks and fits great. Definitely recommend these guys and look forward to my next order with you!

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to tell you guys thanks for the quick shipping and the savings. Got everything but the gaiters in yesterday and looks and fits great. Definitely recommend these guys and look forward to my next order with you!

Thanks for the positive feedback, always appreciated! I hope you enjoy your new gear! Let me know what you're looking for in the future and I would be happy to help!

DWhitt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great guys here and they personally helped me by sending me pics if the Stone Glacier sky Guide 7900 bag to get an idea of size. Bought it with some accessories and they have very fast shipping!

etsanger

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ordered a stone glacier pack with the code, which basically equated to some free accessories. Great dealExtremely quick delivery. Thanks!!!

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great guys here and they personally helped me by sending me pics if the Stone Glacier sky Guide 7900 bag to get an idea of size. Bought it with some accessories and they have very fast shipping!

Ordered a stone glacier pack with the code, which basically equated to some free accessories. Great dealExtremely quick delivery. Thanks!!!

Thanks guys, hope you're both enjoying your new Stone Glacier packs!

Gnatboy911

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a SG frame and a couple other small items, thank you so much for the discount code!

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Scott the code does not seem to work, any advice?

The promo code should include anything that's not already discounted, some additional exclusions apply. However, we are always happy to work something out if you have an issue with the code. We try our best to price match as well!