Gear Closet Cleanout: Velbon Tripod, Steripen, Kahntrol Brake, Bear Paw Pyratent 2

Jake1311

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Velbon Ultralux i telescoping aluminum tripod. Pretty sure these are the same guys that make Vortex tripods. This is sturdier and thicker than a Vortex Summit with very little extra weight. It is missing the center post. Is 52 inches fully extended. Includes Slik ballhead that is brand new. $135 obo tyd.

Kahntrol Clamp on muzzle break fits barrels .640-675 inches at muzzle up to 338 caliber. Excellent Condition Matte Black Finish. Installs in minutes. Retail $150 asking $90 obo tyd.

Bearpaw Wilderness Designs Pyratent 2. Was told it was never used and appears to be that way. It`s just not going to work for me. Seams are sealed, includes stove jack, door netting with zipper and netting around the base. Does not include stakes. I don't have pics of it set up but looks just like the one on Bearpaw's website. New with all the fixings this would be north of $425. Asking $250 obo tyd.

Steripen Classic. Carried around a bit but used very little. Comes in original box with all the paperwork. $25 obo tyd.

Happy to send pics at your request, just PM me your cell.