??Best September waterproof boot.???

gamehuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the best boot for September but “fully” waterproof..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whichever one fits YOUR foot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Tall, mid, short? Stiff, flexible? What type of hunting?

I have been very impressed with the "waterproof" attributes of Scarpa full synthetic boots.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’ve had several Quest 4D and Origins. None were close to waterproof.
My favorite are Crispi Dakota’s and Nevada’s Non insulated, Lowa Cevedale, Scarpa Kenisis, Mammut Guide High, Garmont Tower, Schnees Granite Timberline, Asolo Lagazuoi and Equalon, AKU Superalp and Crispi Briksdal. I own them all. All will work great. Some are slightly stiffer than the others, some are slightly heavier and or lighter. But, all of them worked very well for me in September and in wet conditions with heavy loads. Favorite being Scarpa Kenisis, Lowa Cevedale and Crispi Briksdal. Good luck and stick with a well built boot. I would avoid the Solomon’s.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had several Quest 4D and Origins. None were close to waterproof.
My favorite are Crispi Dakota’s and Nevada’s Non insulated, Lowa Cevedale, Scarpa Kenisis, Mammut Guide High, Garmont Tower, Schnees Granite Timberline, Asolo Lagazuoi and Equalon, AKU Superalp and Crispi Briksdal. I own them all. All will work great. Some are slightly stiffer than the others, some are slightly heavier and or lighter. But, all of them worked very well for me in September and in wet conditions with heavy loads. Favorite being Scarpa Kenisis, Lowa Cevedale and Crispi Briksdal. Good luck and stick with a well built boot. I would avoid the Solomon’s.

Holy Schnikes ! lol that's a lot of boots ! Is there a 12 step program or something ? lol just kidding, don't get mad ! but that's a lot of boots !

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Holy Schnikes ! lol that's a lot of boots ! Is there a 12 step program or something ? lol just kidding, don't get mad ! but that's a lot of boots !

Yes. It’s a lot. I was so aggravated over the years of not being able to find a boot that was number 1, fit my foot well. Number 2, stiff enough in the sole to handle high altitudes yet would flex enough in the upper to make them comfortable, number 3 being durable, number 4 being legitimately waterproof, number 5 handling heavy loads, and 6 having a out sole that worked no matter hot, cold dry or wet. Been a 2 year process. Well worth the time and money in my opinion.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For me personally the Scarpa Kenisis Pro and Lowa Cevedale are tops. They beat out the others due to the slightly narrower fit for me, zero heel lift, stiffer sole (not too too stiff) roller eyelets (won’t purchase boots again without them) , and excellent out soles. The Kenisis has this crazy sticky sole that works wet or dry, hot or cold yet doesn’t wear down any faster than the rest. The Crispi Dakota would be number one if it had a stiffer sole and ball bearing style eyelets. Briksdal almost fits that description.

Murdy

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on my second pair of un-insulated Lacrosse Alphaburly Pros. Mostly use them for spring turkey, but they are a great warm weather, fully waterproof boot. I find them reasonably comfortable for walking, and the high tops let you wade thru shallow streams if necessary. My first pair lasted 5 years of fairly heavy, seasonal use. I also use them for early season bow sometimes, or spring and summer fishing if I want to get into a little water.