**** warnjng ****

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
She is a scumbag for sure. But don’t let her win. By being too hard on yourself and letting this ruin a good out look for yourself in the future. She is trash and will always be trash. Your light 150, but you will get it back someway and behead.
Like you said this is not the norm at all. I like you have had so many straight up good dealings with people on here and similar forums that it would take quite a few bad deals to move the scale away from the positive direction.

I don’t have a sight for you but I have some arrows listed in the classifieds, if you need them they are yours.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
We dont know that its that person but that was the only one found in KC KS under the name given. The Phone # is a google voice # which is out of Elmhurst IL. So no telling who it is.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
She is a scumbag for sure. But don’t let her win. By being too hard on yourself and letting this ruin a good out look for yourself in the future. She is trash and will always be trash. Your light 150, but you will get it back someway and behead.
Like you said this is not the norm at all. I like you have had so many straight up good dealings with people on here and similar forums that it would take quite a few bad deals to move the scale away from the positive direction.

I don’t have a sight for you but I have some arrows listed in the classifieds, if you need them they are yours.

Wow, appreciate the encouragement and the offer, I’m not going to let one bad deal ruin anything. I was excited about getting that Red dot but it is what it is. I will just be more cautious going forward.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This sucks thanks for the heads up. Have tried googling the phone number?

I did look up the phone number but I got nowhere, and then we found out that it’s a Google text so I don’t even think it’s a real phone !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why people suck. I'm on an archery forum and always do a lil homework before buying something. I bust my ass for every nickel I make. To think others are intentionally trying to get over on me it drives me nuts.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Only Angel Bales in Kansas City Kansas and I checked the white pages also is this person who has 3 Facebook pages.

t7BXFcE.png
You wouldn't have happened to check out her status, as to weather or not she is single, would you? Just checking for a friend. :)

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^

That was freaking hilarious !!!

She does have a shady back ground, arrest record, domestic violence etc !

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you're that hard up Troutbum, I heard there are some urban adventurers in search of a good time down off First and Ingra next to the Alaska Aces clubhouse haha.

OP, sorry to hear about your misfortune man, I hate thieves! I have had that happen to me a couple times on other forums. Only thing that really saved me was PayPal and that the money was sent Goods/Services.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're that hard up Troutbum, I heard there are some urban adventurers in search of a good time down off First and Ingra next to the Alaska Aces clubhouse haha.

OP, sorry to hear about your misfortune man, I hate thieves! I have had that happen to me a couple times on other forums. Only thing that really saved me was PayPal and that the money was sent Goods/Services.

Thanks bud, I always do PayPal but like I said, I got comfortable and didn’t see all the RED flags....
Sad part is I still need another micro red dot !

What you loose you gain in knowledge !

HANGUm HIGH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I win the Powerball on Wednesday I'll set up a sting and fly you out to that Walmart then you can whoop that "guys" you know what!!

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I win the Powerball on Wednesday I'll set up a sting and fly you out to that Walmart then you can whoop that "guys" you know what!!

And I would except that offer, heck I would video it just to share with y’all ! - I’m not about violence, but a good OL fashion azz whoopin just
Might cure Mr/Ms shady !