**** warnjng ****

Read1t48

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread had me bummed in the beginning — for the OP - and in serious laughter at the end.

To the OP:
Way to keep your head up, stay positive, and somewhat lighthearted.

To the rest of you...
Way to pile on the encouragement. What a great forum. I think all of us can be thankful for our wives.
I certainly don’t want that one.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some would have clammed up and not said a word. Thanks for sharing and making others more aware!

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The comments on this thread has made the sting a bit less painful... Still sux but nothing i can do at this point, i will contact the
Authorities tomorrow and the fraud dept at walmart and see what happens.

Probably wont go anywhere but I need to at least get the thief on there radar, hopefully keep
Someone else from getting had.

I think we all need to post up those that dont play fair to keep others informed and possibly prevent
Other victims.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Did any of the mods boot this scammer yet? I hope one of you did =-)

I will send Robby and Ryan a message

airgroom

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP- this kind of nonsense happens to the best of us, good on you taking it on the chin!

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The comments on this thread has made the sting a bit less painful... Still sux but nothing i can do at this point, i will contact the
Authorities tomorrow and the fraud dept at walmart and see what happens.

Probably wont go anywhere but I need to at least get the thief on there radar, hopefully keep
Someone else from getting had.

I think we all need to post up those that dont play fair to keep others informed and possibly prevent
Other victims.
Yes we need to blast them and make everyone aware and also mods can't do anything if we don't know.
Did any of the mods boot this scammer yet? I hope one of you did =-)

I will send Robby and Ryan a message
I axed her already.

Live2hunt custom shelters

AdamW

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man, why does the name Angel Bales ring a bell in my head relating to a scam in the past on another forum. I don't know how WM to WM works, do you have to show ID on the receiving then I presume?

Ran her name on Missouri court system AKA "Case Net" and she's got a few entries. What a hottie.

Case.net

Last edited:
OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man, why does the name Angel Bales ring a bell in my head relating to a scam in the past on another forum. I don't know how WM to WM works, do you have to show ID on the receiving then I presume?

Ran her name on Missouri court system AKA "Case Net" and she's got a few entries. What a hottie.

Case.net

Yes, they have to show ID on there end in order to recieve funds, also have to have a tracking number that i
Provided to him/her !

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP- this kind of nonsense happens to the best of us, good on you taking it on the chin!

Thank you sir.... just thought it to be important to let others know, i will let everyone know what happens
With Walmarts fraud prevention dept....

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Case.net

She looks like a real winner. I am sure she is an asset to society

lif

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your looking for her, I heard she spends most days hanging out at the Hometown Buffett. Spends most her time between there and the beach anyway.

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I feel your pain OP. I went duck hunting, came home and left everything on my back patio to dry out. Went work and came back to it all missing. Kid took about $600 worth of gear. Then watched the police department screw up the investigation after I found the kid. He walked away from felony theft all because the cop decided to take my decoy out of the bed of his pickup. Sucks balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel your pain OP. I went duck hunting, came home and left everything on my back patio to dry out. Went work and came back to it all missing. Kid took about $600 worth of gear. Then watched the police department screw up the investigation after I found the kid. He walked away from felony theft all because the cop decided to take my decoy out of the bed of his pickup. Sucks balls.

Dag that sux, did you get your stuff back ?

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well after spending over an hour Getting bounced all over India,( I guess they out source this ) I got
Absolutely nowhere. I’m just gonna let this be a learning experience and not waste anymore of my time
Or energy, even though I want to teach this individual a lesson I just don’t think I’ll get anywhere.

Nothing against India but with the communication barrier it makes it very difficult for me to explain! If I find an easier route
I might take it but if it’s going to be like this I’m out !

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I meant to mention I have a few waterfowl jackets and would be more than happy to throw one your direction if you didn’t get your stuff back

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dag that sux, did you get your stuff back ?

Nope. He left one decoy in the back of his pickup and I got that one back but that’s it. He still has 17 more, 2 pairs of waders, blind bag and my lucky duck. He also stole 4 dozen decoys from someone else. At this point it’s wait until he screws up again and hope the cops think things through before they screw up.

My note to anyone that has to deal with this. If you have a feeling to tell the cop to leave the decoy, don’t trust that they know what they are doing. Go with your gut.

Moneyball

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP that really sucks. Thanks for sharing, I think I speak for every honest person who has purchased/sold things on any forum. If a buyer/seller ask's for extra pics/info, no problem. They are spending the money they get up and carry their ass to work every day for. Never hurts to be extra sure.