**** warnjng ****

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP that really sucks. Thanks for sharing, I think I speak for every honest person who has purchased/sold things on any forum. If a buyer/seller ask's for extra pics/info, no problem. They are spending the money they get up and carry their ass to work every day for. Never hurts to be extra sure.

Thanks, very true words.... I work hard to provide for my family and for my crazy addiction to hunting and the gear that goes along with it. I am blessed to have all that I do so this is water under the bridge to me !

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Anyone notice the huge red Skin Tags up by the side of her eye? Hawt! =-)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I sure hope she's the guilty party, otherwise she's really taking a beating here for having the wrong name and living in the wrong place. If this is the case you all should be ashamed of yourselves! I'm still going to try and set her up on a blind date with my buddy....I'm just going to have to figure out the best way to blind my buddy first.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I sure hope she's the guilty party, otherwise she's really taking a beating here for having the wrong name and living in the wrong place. If this is the case you all should be ashamed of yourselves! I'm still going to try and set her up on a blind date with my buddy....I'm just going to have to figure out the best way to blind my buddy first.

Just have her smelling good for him. He wont know the difference =)

jm1607

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only Angel Bales in Kansas City Kansas and I checked the white pages also is this person who has 3 Facebook pages.

t7BXFcE.png

Dude looks like a lady! ;)

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your guys are killing, who would have thought by getting ripped off i could have so many laughs...

Carry on !

jbw899

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact the local PD. They may not care about your $150, but chances are if she did this to you she has done it to others. If you have her number they can track her down.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact the local PD. They may not care about your $150, but chances are if she did this to you she has done it to others. If you have her number they can track her down.

Would I call the PD here Or there ?

jbw899

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Would I call the PD here Or there ?

There. I would mention that they're probably doing this to others as well. Much more likely to look into it (and that person is probably ripping off other people.) I doubt whoever ripped you off was dumb enough to give you their real name but cops should still be able to find them. You may not get your money back but you'll make their life miserable and prevent the same thing from happening to others. Wire fraud is no joke.

Tag_Soup

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh man, that's classic! Well played :)

RyanCmns

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've never had a bad experience on RS however I've had 1 on AT. Hopefully it wasn't a huge loss! A few bad eggs ruin all the fun maybe we need to have a minimum posts to take part in the classifieds section?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree, i hate a thief, i would have gave them the money if they had just asked if they needed.

My empathy for your loss. Thanks for the heads up. I'm new to the forum and have been shopping our classifieds. I'm no thief, but if you are looking for someone to donate $$$ to; please consider me:) I'm working on gearing up this year.