**** warnjng ****

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After having several perfect buying and selling transaction I finally got scammed I believe... I posted want to buy ad for a micro red dot and received a PM from a gentleman asking me to email him if I was interested, sent email and did not get back a response so I private messaged him back with my phone number to text me, received a text about a week after from him asking if I was still looking, even though I just bought one told him if the price was right I would buy another, he sent me pictures From what looks to be some sort of gun store -asked for his PayPal and he said he wanted poster money order or Walmart to Walmart, decided to do Walmart to Walmart he gave me his name city and state I sent the payment I never heard from him again after several back-and-forths but once I sent him the receipt he just disappeared- it’s been a week since I’ve heard from him.

I’ve called the number, and get a strange message, i’ve sent him text messages and emails I have heard nothing !

Looking back there were plenty of red flags, I will give it a couple days before I post his name,phone number, and email just in case something happened !

Walmart To Walmart will pull cameras recordings, he picked up the money the same day I sent it and they have the date and exact time he did so.

dotman

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If he’s a member here post up his user name. He can defend his reasons if not scamming you but best to let others beware.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree.. User name is YCEE from Kansas City Kansas - I have text messages and receipt for the money I sent, I can post all of those aswell !

codym

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Man that sucks, I hope that there some sort of explination, but it sounds pretty fishy. Sorry bro the worst thing in the world is a thief.

USMC2602

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry you got scammed. However, I’d always be extremely cautious with a guy who joined a month ago and has no history or posts, and then wants a Walmart To Walmart money transfer. Doesn’t make it right, but loooks to me like all the signals were there.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah is sucks, I’ve done lots of deals with lots of guys on here and never had a single issue.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
First thing I do when I am buying from someone or even selling if I dont recognize them as a regular active member is to check their forum posts. If they have 0 comments or posts or replies, That would be my first indicator to be suspicious. Ycee has no posts what so ever on this site. I checked out his profile. Sorry you got taken that does suck. Gotta be cautious and protect yourself. Hopefully it wasn't to big of a hit.

I am ok doing Money Orders if I have done business with the other end before. But no posts and dont know anything about them my rule is to never do Money Order or money transfers.

I know you probably realize this now and Im not telling you anything you dont already know but its a good reminder for all our users out there to be careful and always be suspicious of new comers if they are trying to get you to pay a way that you cant protect yourself.

Did you use a credit card, or bank card? You maybe able to file dispute with them to get your money back. Something to think about.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry you got scammed. However, I’d always be extremely cautious with a guy who joined a month ago and has no history or posts, and then wants a Walmart To Walmart money transfer. Doesn’t make it right, but loooks to me like all the signals were there.

I agree with you 100%. - I didn’t know he was a new member until I hadn’t heard from him and I went and dug out the p.m from him then looked him up - All of our communication was text messages!

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First thing I do when I am buying from someone or even selling if I dont recognize them as a regular active member is to check their forum posts. If they have 0 comments or posts or replies, That would be my first indicator to be suspicious. Ycee has no posts what so ever on this site. I checked out his profile. Sorry you got taken that does suck. Gotta be cautious and protect yourself. Hopefully it wasn't to big of a hit.

I am ok doing Money Orders if I have done business with the other end before. But no posts and dont know anything about them my rule is to never do Money Order or money transfers.

I know you probably realize this now and Im not telling you anything you dont already know but its a good reminder for all our users out there to be careful and always be suspicious of new comers if they are trying to get you to pay a way that you cant protect yourself.

Did you use a credit card, or bank card? You maybe able to file dispute with them to get your money back. Something to think about.

You are spot on, I figured a guy sending pics from his cell phone he was legit.I know better now.. i just got comfortable is all -

I paid by cash so not much i can do -

The name given was ( Angel Bales )

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You are spot on, I figured a guy sending pics from his cell phone he was legit.I know better now.. i just got comfortable is all -

I paid by cash so not much i can do -

The name given was ( Angel Bales )

Can you clear your Messages Trying to PM you something. You got my detective hat on =-)

rickiesrevenge

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had the same thing happen last week for a spotting scope. Only difference is when he said walmart transfer I paused. Went back and noticed there was no posts and somewhat broken english. Then I googled the scope I was looking for. Found the pictures he sent me in google within a couple minutes. Some of the posts where he took the pictures were 10+ years old. I then asked for a picture of the eyepiece. He couldn't produce and I knew he was scamming. Sorry you got taken.

Aaron

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I put these people in the same class as drug dealers and child molestors.

^^^This. One in the back of the head and a shallow grave sounds about right, as far as I'm concerned. Sorry if that's offensive, but I just don't have any tolerance for these types of POS. Oh, that goes for thieves as well.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Only Angel Bales in Kansas City Kansas and I checked the white pages also is this person who has 3 Facebook pages.

t7BXFcE.png

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had my doubt from the pics he sent, they where from a shop, but I’ve bought from guys who own shops in the past and never had a issue. Ive done so many deals here and on Arhery Talk and got comfortable after so many awesome transactions.

I agree, i hate a thief, i would have gave them the money if they had just asked if they needed.

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only Angel Bales in Kansas City Kansas and I checked the white pages also is this person who has 3 Facebook pages.

t7BXFcE.png

Holly smokes, i dont do FB but did i get scammed by a chic - LOL
Really appreciate your help.. I replied to your PM !

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had the same thing happen last week for a spotting scope. Only difference is when he said walmart transfer I paused. Went back and noticed there was no posts and somewhat broken english. Then I googled the scope I was looking for. Found the pictures he sent me in google within a couple minutes. Some of the posts where he took the pictures were 10+ years old. I then asked for a picture of the eyepiece. He couldn't produce and I knew he was scamming. Sorry you got taken.

Aaron

Well you sparked my curiosity so i googled the vortex venom and found the same exact picture he/she sent me - Not going to
Lie, i started laughing... now i know there is no chance of him just being of the grid for a bit and coming through.$150.00 donated to
Americas worthless.....