FS NEMO Pentalite 4 person Tipi shelter

MIKEYB

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS NEMO Pentalite 4 person Tipi shelter

$230 TYD PAYPAL F&F or add for services. Shipped UPS and tracking provided.

Selling as I'm moving into a Sawtooth and doubt this will get much use. I had planned to add a stove and jack to this but never got around to it so it is still stock. This was my first floorless shelter. Hard to beat weight to space and durability.

Great and spacious shelter for 2 and gear. Ability to add inner wedge if you can find one.

Everything as pictured and a couple of pics from this last season. great shelter in good shape.

Let me know if you have questions or would like to see additional pics.

tna7LsD.jpg

E1S2SmA.jpg

XLpgJGW.jpg

vySuxb1.jpg

3uzPtAJ.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice tipi i have been running the same one for a few years now. if you gut out all the zippers for the wedge and all the extra stuff on the inside it lightens up considerably. i think mine is 4 lbs with stakes and pole. good deal on a nice shelter.

OP
MIKEYB

MIKEYB

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Sticks! It has been very good to me, I have a hard time letting certain things go. I know this will sit and not get used. I'm sure there is someone out there looking to get into a floorless shelter and this is a good option.

This shelter is un-modfied.

Cdpp880

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You happen to have any pics with stuff inside it? Preferably 2 full-size sleeping pads.

OP
MIKEYB

MIKEYB

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cdpp880,

My apologies, just seeing this. I looked through some photos and do not have anything representing this well. I will see if I can set up today with a pad.