WTS: Swarovski 12x50 EL SV Swarovision

cgr1971

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale. Swarovski 12x50 EL SV Swarovision binoculars. These are in as new perfect condition. The glass is flawless. They have never been hunted or carried anywhere outside my house or yard. They come with what is shown in the pictures, the store did not have the box when I purchased them. They have the Outdoorsman tripod stud installed and also come with the Outdoorsman tripod adapter shown in the picture. I bought them as a new demo with the Tridpod stud installed. After playing with them in the store, I thought I would be able to hold them steady, but after playing with them a good bit more here at home for a more extended period of time, I find that I can't hold them steady enough. I love the detail that the 12x provides, but my hands are too shaky. I live in the east and don't hunt the west so I am switching to 10's so these have to go. $2250 insured and shipped to your door. I prefer PayPal as a gift, but if your nervous about it, I will do a regular PayPal sale.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Any interest in a trade for a like new pair of 10x42 EL Swarovisions with the Outdoorsmans stud installed? I’m wanting to move to 12s and you’d like 10s. Maybe we can work something out?