i would like a couple of good game camera's

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I need a game camera or two. Good battery life and good night time pix capabilities are a big plus. Have an item or two I could trade or purchase. Please pm details if you have one or two. Thanks. 280

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out Exodus trail cameras. They come with a 5 year warranty. No other company even comes close to that. If you like what you see I can get you a discount code for $20 off the cameras.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ORHunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Always decent TC deals on Camofire especially on Tuesdays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

snakelk

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Camofire does have some fair prices on some decent cams like ORHunter mentioned. One can also often find deals on eBay, that is if price/value is important to you. Right now there's a Browning BTC-5 Strike Force (refurbished, with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty which is the same as a new unit) for $60, free shipping. I have a couple of these and they are solid performers. Good battery life and night pics are on par with most infrared low-glow cams in the $70-$130 price range. Another Browning from the same seller is the BTC-3XR Spec Ops for $53. Decent cams without breaking the bank, and you still get the usual 1 year warranty.

A white flash camera (there aren't many out there) will give you the best night pics, but the cost is shorter battery life. Moultrie's white flash cam can be had for $50 with free shipping right now, sometimes less. This camera takes good day and night pics, but the disadvantage is it takes 12 batteries, is a bit larger in size, and the white flash depletes batteries quicker than infrared. If warranty is a concern, Moultrie cams have a 2 year.