Pouch for Rhino or GPS w/Antenna?? Answer to be entered to win Outdoor Vision gear

colersu22

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I use an fhf rino pouch for my rino and have no complaints, I like the shock cord to hold it in tight but is easy to lift over the antenna to pull out. I also like how it can be mounted on a belt like EXO mountain uses or can mount to the mollie like Kifaru uses.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Something for the inreach might be nice. I usually keep it buried in my pack, which I don’t always have on me. But I usually have my bino harness on from morning til dark. I have often thought if I break a leg it could be a very long crawl back to where I left my pack and the inreach.

Dwello

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I use one for my Rhino650 works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyodan

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would use a good one. I currently use a carabiner attachment, but it is noisy and there is glare from the device screen. I have a pouch, but it doesn't attach to the shoulder strap real well. The GPS is a Garmin 62.

LimaBravo

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the same multi-cam pouch listed above. The problem I have with it is the sleeve you have to put on your GPS in order to use it. I remedied this by putting velcro directly on my Garmin GPSMAP 64ST. This makes it a pain to take it and out of the pouch and I would like the option of doing that without unzipping the pouch. My recommendation would be to have 2 options...first one similar in design to the one above but have it open with something other than a zipper ...second would be to offer the same pouch as a top loader without zipper and access would be through a elastic fold over top like the one pictured. This should hold the GPS securely without having to velcro and make access easy enough.

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I do not use. I'd be more interested in quick access phone pouch

I have the Rino 650. Tried them all. Gone back to the fhf as it seems to work best for me.

With Onx maps accessible on our phones with no data draining the battery there seems to be a need for a good phone Pouch. My Rino is feeling neglected and has become a back up gps.