Pouch for Rhino or GPS w/Antenna?? Answer to be entered to win Outdoor Vision gear

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not for a rino but, would love to have one for a motorola radio that I could put on my bino harness. Don;t know how those measure in comparison to a rino gps but, I'm guessing close enough to work well.

OP
G

GPATTI

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great input thus far! For those of you asking about the cell phone pouch, we started designing one a months or so ago. We are currently making 3rd prototype. Hope to have complete in approx 3 weeks. Will let you know asap!!

Mattt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an m4-ar15 mag pouch. Antennae comes out one side it has a Velcro strap across the top and fits perfectly

tttoadman

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use a rino 530. I hook the clip to the shoulder strap. My only complaint is not being protected from weather and the clip makes noise on the shoulder strap when it is really dry.

Pardner

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
- Yes, I currently use
Emdom pouch designed by MM. Always looking for a better solution.

Dobermann

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do currently use a couple of options, but the tensions between waterproofness vs accessibility have me switching backwards and forwards between models in the gear cupboard ... anyone who can solve this for handheld GPSs and radios that have external antennae deserves a medal!