Pouch for Rhino or GPS w/Antenna?? Answer to be entered to win Outdoor Vision gear

GPATTI

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Guys,
Looking for your input. Who uses (or would use) an accessory pouch for a Rhino type product (one w/antenna)? I.e. is this something you carry, that you want quick access to? At end of June, we'll randomly pick someone and send you an Outdoor Vision gear pack to include:

- Gaiters (color and size of your choice)
- Logo drink bottle
- Set of gear lanyards
- Logo lens cloth
- Wind checker

Just looking for a simple,
- Yes, I currently use
- Don't currently, but might use
- No, I do not use

Anything else you want to add, glad to hear it also!

Thank you!
Geoff

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yes, I carry a GPS with antenna. Last season, I attached it to my pack waist belt, but found I wasn't using it as much and it was getting snagged a bunch when hiking in think brush. I've seen many people attach these to their pack harness or under their bins harness. Both options provide quick access, but also added weight to your chest.

Wildlifer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I might use one. I use a retractable cord for some of my dive gear so that when I let go it doesnt sink and snaps back to my BCD. Ive thought about a similar idea for the garmin.

Mac7

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I use a pouch that it doesn't quite fit in antenna sticks out. I mostly just keep it in pack. Probably would keep it out more if I had a better pouch and wasn't worried about losing it. Of course the camo pouch would make it more difficult to find if I did maybe something in orange or bright color.

92xj

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yeah, I have an antenna GPS. And use a generic shoulder pouch for it. It's a little oversized and a little floppy but works.

BrentH

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I recently bought an Inreach and had a custom zippered pouch made that fits it perfectly. I had it made so that I can run my Bino harness strap thru the back to keep it close to my body.

Auburn91

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t use the rhino, but would use the quick access pouch for the inReach if it would fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don't use one, not really planning using one either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

charliebravo77

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use this pouch for my 64st strapped to my AGC bino harness: Garmin GPS Pouch - MultiCam | Warrior Assault Systems

8lPgaVt.jpg

I also have this case I use as well, depending on if I have my bino harness or not.

Amazon.com: Garmin 64 GPSMAP 64s, 64 CASE COVER made by GizzMoVest LLC in 'Hunters Coffee'. High-tech Composite Molded Protection includes Metal Belt Clip, Wrist Lanyard-Clip. MADE IN THE USA: Sports & Outdoors

5lQka75m.jpg

Last edited: