Arctic Oven 10 set up w/ vestibule like new

mk_v

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling a like new brown arctic oven 10 with vestibule. Like new, only camped out in a few nights. The set up is essentially new and doesn’t have any defects.

Comes with:
-footprint that covers vestibule
-floor saver (internal floor)
-kni co stove w/ custom nylon zippered case
-arctic oven yellow stuff sack

Looking to get $2200 shipped, lower 48. If paying in PayPal, please add 4%. If you are in AK pm me and we can see what the shipping would be. I can get pictures to anyone that needs them, however, there might be a slight delay because I’m in the process of moving.

If I forgot anything or if you have a question, send me a pm and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are you still in Montana?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
M

mk_v

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are you still in Montana?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey Sneaky,
Yeah I’m in Missoula now not Arlee. Sorry my phone didn’t tell me I had posts on my ad.

OP
M

mk_v

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Sneaky,
Yeah I’m in Missoula now not Arlee. Sorry my phone didn’t tell me I had posts on my ad.

Bump

If you pm and I dont reply, please send me another. I had a few that didn’t show up, and one that my phone didn’t notify me. I’ll make sure to check it more often to prevent that from happening.

Thanks

OP
M

mk_v

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump

I have had a few questions on the price if picking it up. Shipping (for the lower 48) was quoting just shy of $100, so I’ll take 100 off the price if someone wants to pick it up from me. I’m located in Missoula Montana.

Thanks

OP
M

mk_v

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It sold, sorry for some reason I cannot lock the thread. Thanks