FNG from Nebraska

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
Well, it happened and I finally decided to quit glassing from afar and pull the trigger on a username. Born and raised in Central Nebraska were whitetail and mule deer are the big game animals of choice. I've been blessed with a career that allows me to spend a lot of time in the mountains of Colorado and Wyoming. I'm currently in the middle of Robby's book (which is why I doing this). I figure if he can take the time out of his day to right a book and share all of his knowledge then hopefully I can help someone out along the lines also. IMO, pages 257-260 is the best advice any can give or receive.

Aculous

FNG
Welcome, good to see some local folks. Well localish...I moved to Omaha about 6 months ago. New to hunting and backcountry Colorado hunting mostly. Went last year and am doing an OTC late rifle hunt this year because of work.

Want to get into some mule deer and antelope in Nebraska though. I have some folks out in Gothenburg so we'll see.

rustyN

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! I live in Lincoln now, originally from North Platte. Do most of my hunting around NP as well. I miss how close I was to WY when I lived there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk