NEW guy from Idaho

Hello, I'm Nathan and I'm an addict.

seriously my wife fully believes I love hunting more then her. I have hunted my entire life, form the time I could walk my dad had me tagging along on squirrel hunts or running a trap line with him. I have hunted in several states along with a small hunting trip to Scotland and several years of hunting in Germany while I was stationed there. I just moved to Idaho where I'm excited to hunt Mule deer and elk. I've never hunted back country or mountains so I'm hoping to learn all I can from this forum and the more experienced here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

FlyGuy

WKR
Welcome! Sounds like our wives would have a lot to commiserate about. I'm headed up to your fine state from TX in 25 days. Got a moose tag in my pocket and 2 weeks to get it done. Best of luck to you this Fall and Thank you for serving.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

OP
HuntInWild88
Moose should be a great hunt. unfortunately I have not had a chance to get too far up north. I've got a German buddy coming over in October and were going to try our luck at an OTC Muley hunt.

CX5Ranch

WKR
Thanks for your service! My brother killed a huge boar in Russia while stationed there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk