just got here

Just got on here; I've lived in Grand Junction CO for the past 24 years, moved here from western PA ( I consider it an escape). I've been fortunate to have been able to hunt sheep & goats here in CO and chase muleys/elk somewhere/somehow every year. I really like the high country/backcountry kind of thing but the years are catching up on me and I'm getting a little long in the tooth for that kind of stuff.
I want a big buck/bull just like everyone else but don't consider myself a diehard trophy hunter; I'm just as happy to knock over a forkhorn muley or cow elk for the freezer.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got on here; I've lived in Grand Junction CO for the past 24 years, moved here from western PA ( I consider it an escape). I've been fortunate to have been able to hunt sheep & goats here in CO and chase muleys/elk somewhere/somehow every year. I really like the high country/backcountry kind of thing but the years are catching up on me and I'm getting a little long in the tooth for that kind of stuff.
I want a big buck/bull just like everyone else but don't consider myself a diehard trophy hunter; I'm just as happy to knock over a forkhorn muley or cow elk for the freezer.
Welcome I love the Grand junction area

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk