FNG From British Columbia, Canada

Duidery

FNG
I have lurked on the site for a couple of weeks and liked what I saw so I thought I'd join and get even more out of it. I'm an almost 40 year old that loves hunting and reading about hunting. I have hunted since my early teens and get out hunting as much as the job and family allow. I shoot a Sako 7mm Rem Mag with Swarovski scope and use Mystery Ranch packs (easily two of my favourite hunting purchases).

I love to hunt stone sheep in the late summer, elk during the rut in September and moose in October. To get out of the house during the winter, I just started coyote hunting and love it. I would like to do more deer hunting in November but usually have a freezer full of meat by then and an annoyed wife wanting me to stick close to home.

Anyway, I just joined the site to read more hunting posts, get different opinions from another part of the continent and to get more options for hunting gear.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome! BC sure has some awesome country and otc stone sheep special place for sure

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Salix

FNG
Welcome to the site. It's a great place to get hunting advice and has some good stories posted as well.
BC is a great place to live and hunt, we are lucky.