NorCal FNG

Hello to all. I have been in and out of this site for a few years now and decided it was time to say hello as well as thank you for all of the good advice and knowledge that I have been privy too. I am amazed how sharing and helpful the members of this site are to one another and I have not seen any negative attacks or bickering that is common on other sites. Congrats.

Most of my life I have been an upland game bird hunter but the last 5 years or so I have been bitten by the big game bug. My true love, besides my wife, is chasing velvet clad muleys above timberline with a muzzy. I have begun to bow hunt the last few years but have not been successful on closing the deal as of yet. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you and yours a very happy and successful New Year, both in the field, and more importantly, in life. How have we helped to make someone else better today than yesterday? You folks have that spirit and that is what is so special about this site.

I look forward to learning and sharing with you and wish you all a good night.
Regards,
Huntaholic

boom

WKR
welcome!! i'm from Sonoma Co..and a giant buck in velvet up above the trees is what got me hooked as well.

Pro953

WKR
Welcome from Napa county. Look forward to hearing about your 2017 hunts.

The nor cal/central cal thing is always funny to me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk