TN Lurker

Hey all,

I've been reading the slide for about 6 months, mostly just to read about western hunting.

I'm an eastern whitetail hunter that grew up hunting corn fields in Ohio and Michigan to a lesser extent. Living in East TN has changed my hunting habits a bit and I spent this last season hunting public land sporadically with about zero success. I did connect with a doe in Indiana right after Christmas.

I'm working to secure some more promising land in either Ohio or TN for next year, but I've been reading and gleaning as much from the western guys as I can because I think a lot of the info will be useful for me here in the "mountains" of E. TN.

Thanks to everybody who shares their knowledge and experiences.

qwerksc

WKR
I'm new here as well, tons of info for all types of hunting.
This place is another tool/source for spreading "awareness".
Welcome from Ca.

DWinVA

WKR
Welcome from next door in VA. I've learned a ton on this site but have much more to learn since I'm 0 for 2 CO archery elk hunting so far.

God Bless.

ethan

WKR
Where abouts in East Tn are you? I live on the plateau just outside of fall creek falls.

ethan

WKR
Cool, have a really good hunting buddy that lives in Farragut. Welcome!

I'm another lurker from Nashville, TN. I mule deer hunt a lot and just found this forum about a moth ago and I've enjoyed the heck out of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk